Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kayla Ellis came to visit.

Kayla came to visit this Saturday from California. She got to see our little bundle of joy!! He is almost two weeks old right now, he is still an excellent baby and only cries when he is hungry which unfortunately has been in the middle of the night :-)

Kayla, Hunter, and Breann


7 comments:

The Nicolaysens said...

That's cool that Kayla came to visit, I haven't seen her in forever! Hunter looks great and so do you!

Staci said...

Breann-you look amazing! I can't believe your baby is only 2 weeks old!! What a cute little boy!!

Trisha said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
You look like you came out of a magazine with those stars that lose ALL their baby pounds the next day, and just look beautiful. You do look beautiful, and I can't wait to see you during Christmas. (you might just have to ask me to leave :0)

Take Care!
Trisha

Krishele said...

He is already looking older and bigger. Enjoy it..it goes so fast.

by the way, you look great.

The Cleverleys said...

cute pics! He looks adorable in his Halloween outfit! Cute kid! and yes, you look awesome too! Take care and let us know if you need anything...

Springer Family said...

What a cute baby! This is Tara's friend Jess and Phil's friend too. Well just a Duffin friend in general.

Heather said...

I finally found your blog. Apparently, I was spelling your husband's name wrong. What a cute blog! I love the videos. I need to try that out on my blog. Hunter is such a cute little thing. I can tell you are such a proud mom. Can't wait for some good laughs on Saturday. ;)