Hunter has been crawling for about two weeks now. It is so cute when he follows me around the house. But with motion comes baby proofing and bumps and bruises. He is also pulling himself up on everything. He can even stand without holding on to anything for about 3 sec. I love being a mom!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe he's crawling already- wasn't he just born? :)
I love that kid!! He needs to come home so that we can see him in person!
I love that baby boy too! And now he is moving!!! Is that the new table I partly saw in the back?
What a big boy! Look at him go! It is so exciting when they can start crawling and then they get into everything! Which for me as a new mom, I think is kind of fun :)
Post a Comment