This is Hunter's first time on the beach. This has to be one of my favorite photos of him.
Here he is playing in the sand with grandma and Breanna.
We really wore him out....but it was hot so I made him a little shade tent.
We golfed while we were down there too. He looks so cute with that golf club right........
While in LA we went to many places. One of which was the LA Science Center. I really loved taking Hunter around all the neat exhibits. This particular one was a bicycle that you rode across three stories. It was exhilarating. Just don't look down. I even talked Breanna into doing it. Go Bre.
Breanna being a trooper!
We also went to Huntington Botanical Gardens and Art Museum. It was fantastic. Hunter almost got us kicked out though.....Voices echoed in the museum and so of course he had to talk louder and louder. I thought it was cute but the security guard who followed us around..not so much. :-)
This was an amazing trip and Hunter really liked his great grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins that he got to meet.

1 comment:
Looks like a blast! Next time take me along!!! :)
Post a Comment