Monday, April 26, 2010

Here comes baby #2!!

Well I am pregnant again!! We are so excited to be having another little precious baby come into our lives. I am 9 weeks and 4 days along. These are the pictures they took today. The top one is of the back side of the baby from head to bum. They measured the baby at 1 inch. The bottom one is the baby from a side view. I could clearly see the arms and legs and head on the ultrasound monitor but it is a little harder to see in these pictures. They said everything looks perfect and the heart is developing great. This never ceases to amaze me...the miracle of life!!

9 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

How are you feeling this time around? Hopefully better than last time. Congratulations!!

Gurr Family said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting.

Lauren said...

YAY that is SO exciting! Is hunter excited for a little brother or sister?? We already know that he/she is going to be SO cute judging by how adorable little hunter is!

The Cleverleys said...

YAY!

Krishele said...

I am sooooooo excited!

The Nicolaysens said...

Congrats! We are excited for you and for Hunter to have a new sibling. How are you feeling?

Brandon and Breanne said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you are doing well also I was wondering if you could give me your email address so I can add you to our list so you can see our blog you can send me your email over facebook if you want thanks
Breanne

Vollmer Family said...

CONGRATS breann :)

troy and melani said...

hey congratulations! Just read your blog..I think I already heard you were expecting...that is great news! Im sure that kid will be as cute as Hunter!! My girls will love him/her!