We went over to my in-laws for Christmas Eve Dinner, and the annual family talent show. Christmas Dinner was great and I think it was the funniest nativity and talent show we have had. Then we all left to go to our homes and we would return the next day to open presents on Christmas morning. Hunter woke us up at 6am that morning and right after we woke up the power went out. All of our heat sources rely on electricity so we were in trouble. We decided to pack up really quick and head over to the
Duffin's. On our way we got stuck in a huge drift. We were stuck there for a couple of hours. Luckily Ray (my father-in-law) came to our rescue with the tractor and plowed our way to his house. We were snowed in for a couple of days. It was actually quite an adventure. Here are the pictures.

We could not see very far.

Ray in the tractor leading the way.

This is
alot of snow!! See the kids house at the right of the picture.... Well I guess you can only see the roof :-)

I swear we did not make this with our hands. After Ray was done plowing the driveway we saw this funny shaped piece of snow.
Surprisingly enough it looks just like the state of Idaho!! Isn't that great!
2 comments:
Wow! how fun is that?? we're actually in utah right now enjoying the snow but I realize that I love Arizona and it's warm weather!!!
What a crazy Christmas morning- I bet you'll always remember that one. :) We were lucky that we never lost our power- we would have been in trouble. That cracks me up about being pulled out by a tractor- welcome to Aberdeen. :) I love the babies pictures- they are too cute! Little Cody is adorable.
Post a Comment