Monday, January 26, 2009

My best friend Emily


While I was home for Christmas my best friend from high school called me. Her name is Emily (Donoho) Lovelady. We went out to lunch and got caught up with our lives. I was so excited to hear from her!! We were always together in high school. Even when I went to college in Idaho Emily came out to visit me!! How awesome is that. We had lost touch for a while but I still thought about her often and wondered how she was doing. She is married now to Austin and she has a successful career in the Agriculture field. She also helps her hubbie run his own business. Oh how our lives change so fast!! Here are some pictures of us from high school and college because I forgot to take a picture when we went out to lunch. Thank you Emily for being such a great friend.
Emily and I working at Bandy's (Seniors in High School, Spring 2003)
Emily and I at a FFA workshop (Seniors in High School, Fall 2002)
Emily and I in front of the Idaho Falls Temple in Idaho Falls, ID when she came to visit me in college. (Freshmen in college, Winter 2004)
Emily and I rock climbing (inside) (Winter 2004)

1 comment:

Krishele said...

So that picture of you guys at the FFA thinger....you look just like your sister, Brooke, and she looks just like Ann Hathaway. Crazy goons! Aren't best friends awesome? Mine just called me about a week ago and told me she was in kidney failure and had to undergo some surgery. Everything has turned out ok so far, but it got me thinking about how much I'd really miss her if anything ever happened. I'm glad I didn't have to face that reality at this point. Whew!