Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hunter Laughing

This is a video of Hunter laughing for the first time. Philip and I were so excited.

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is so adorable! I am especially impressed that you got it on video. I always remember the camera too late.

The Nicolaysens said...

He is so animated! I love it! What a big boy!

Trisha said...

Wow, he's getting so big.
I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you guys when you came out.
I hope I'll see you when I come out in March. Hunter looks so cute and isn't it just amazing how much they learn so quickly.

Enjoy him!! Before you know it, he'll be 1. :0(
-Trisha

KaYla said...

I just love his little laugh! And was so happy that came as a video message to my phone the first time he did it.

bwagg said...

He is a good looking kid and is developing a good laugh. Don't like the bib though, get a little case ih red on the kid.