Saturday, February 28, 2009

Christmas in Illinois

I know...I know Christmas was a long time ago but I didn't post any pictures and I wanted you all to see my awesome family. We had alot of fun while I was home and they just couldn't get enough of little Hunter.

What is that on the miniature forklift?? A sandwich!! This is the present we got for my little brother Beau.

This is my grandma Grammy with my mom's dog on her lap.

This is my little brother Beau blowing up a rubber glove on his head!! It was hilarious.

This is my Aunt Kelly with Hunter.

This is my mom with Hunter.

This is my dad and my little brother Beau.
This is Mitch (my sister's husband) in the doorway. My mom and my older brother Brock.

This is my sister Brook and baby Hunter.

This is my mom's dog Bella. Yes she is a small horse.... No offense mom.

This is (from left to right) my sister Brook, my grandma Mimi, and my grandpa Poppi.

1 comment:

The Nicolaysens said...

It looks like you had a fun vacation and I am sure your family is just missing Hunter. Sometimes I feel that it isn't fair that we can't live closer to our families. Oh well :)