Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St, Patrick's Day

This is the holiday that Philip waits for all year long. It is his favorite because his heritage stems from Ireland. He wants to go on a vacation there someday. First thing when I woke up I find that my toilet water is dyed green.....then on to the fridge the milk is green too. Philip dyed everything he could green. It was really funny. So I got into it too. Here are the pictures.


Our Irish Family Photo!
I love this onesie. It says Kiss me I'm Irish. I kissed him all day long.

Here is my banana cream pie. Since the milk was already dyed green the pudding cooked up green. Then I made whipped cream and dyed it green. It was really good with an Irish flare.

Here is Philip making his green french toast. It was super good. I love my Irish hubbie!!

Ok this wasn't on St. Patrick's Day but I just thought it was sooooo cute. I have to get little Hunter a ball cap of his own. I can't believe he is almost 6 months old!!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! and Happy Birthday Poppi!! WE LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

KaYla said...

Phil is too fun! I love the photos of Hunter too- Id kiss him all day too. (** maybe next weekend Ill spend the weekend to do that.)

Heather said...

That is so fun! I am Irish too and love St. Patrick's Day also. We do a big green breakfast for dinner, but don't go all out like you guys. What a fun tradition! The onesie is adorable.

Mitch and Brook Lewis said...

He is just so dang cute!! We really need to see him soon, he is growing too fast!! Very festive St. Patrick's Day we definately did not celebrate like you guys!

The Nicolaysens said...

How fun! We need to get more into St.Patrick's Day, good thing there's always next year.

Hunter is getting so big! What a cute boy :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little family you have! it looks like you sure had a good St. Patrick's day.

Krishele said...

Toilet water green? Amazing. Speaking of St. Patricks day and Philip...we got him a killer present for his birthday...I can't wait to give it to him!