After church on Sunday I took Hunter outside because it was so nice outside. FINALLY! I just thought he looked adorable.
This picture below just melts my heart.
Hunter loves his baths and afterwards he gets excited for his massage. As you can see from the picture.
This is me after I had just finished my two online classes. Thank goodness that is over....for now. Lifelong learning you gotta love it.
The following pictures are of Hunter and Philip playing around in a new tractor.

5 comments:
What a cute little farming family you are. I bet Philip is so proud to teach him the ropes around the farm. Come to the park this week!
He's getting so big! Is he too young to join FFA? He would make such a great member :)
I want one. A Hunter... not Philip dont worry. Who do I make my check out to?
cute!!!
I love the tractor pictures! My kids are sooooo jealous that they can't ride in the tractors all of the time.
You guys have been playing on the boat!? And haven't called us to come along????!!!! I don't know if we can still be friends. ;)
Post a Comment