Well I am going to plant a garden this year and I decided to try the square foot gardening method. So I needed to get all of the supplies to build the boxes and the mixture for the soil. Kayla, my friend from college, came down for memorial day weekend and she came with Hunter and I to get the materials. It was taking a little while for Home Depot to give me a quote on all the lumber so Kayla took Hunter and my camera around the store which turned into a priceless photo op.
Hmmm.....where should I take my picture??

Maybe in the washer!! (If this isn't the cutest picture! Kayla is so creative!)

Maybe in the fake kitchens.....I couldn't find anything to eat...

So I decided to take a shower.....(by this time people were staring :-)

And finally in the buckets....
Kayla and I had a ton of fun!!
2 comments:
Very cute pictures! Kayla is a lot of fun...you two would be quite entertaining to hang around when you're together. I'm glad you had a good memorial day weekend. How are those square-foot gardens coming?
Those were all Hunters ideas, I mean just look at that face. He is going to be one SPUNKY kid, and I have no probably if he takes after Aunt Kayla.
Krishele- lets hang out all together too! Bre was trying to teach me the ways of gardening, but I am not so sure. That and the fact the Duffins own a farm. It was a fabulous weekend.
Post a Comment