Here is my little stud muffin. He loves to climb up and down this ledge. Isn't he adorable!!
Cheerios.....he didn't do this by himself. He got some help from his Aunt Breanna. I thought it would be funny if he started to peel them off his head and eat them. :-)
We went to Cavin's football game on Friday night and again Hunter needed some corn. He must have some Illinois blood in him because he likes corn so much!! That is for you grandma and grandpa :-)

5 comments:
What a little cutie, I love the video of him. While I was watching my kids came upstairs, Mom, I thought I heard a baby, they said. So they watched the video and enjoyed Hunter and the dog. Good luck with your new class.
Hunter is soo cute! You look great too! How old is he? And what's this school that you teach at online? Can I get the details? I'm staying at home and looking for ways to bring in some extra cash.....email with the details of your life and your new job. I miss you and love you!
jillynsnelson@gmail.com :)
cute video! I love the dog part! Hey good job on the on-line class job. That really is great that you have the opportunity to do that.
I LOVE your new hair and I can't believe how stinkin big hunter is! He is SOOOO cute, such an angel. Kayla told me when we were camping about his first steps, and the video of it is SOO cute. That is so exciting!
Post a Comment