I finally created a blog so that my family could be better connected to our lives. This was pretty intense figuring out all the fun things that you can do with a blog. I really do think that having this blog will inspire me to take more pictures and videos so that I can post it on my blog. Tell me what you think so far.
-Breann

1 comment:
I'm impressed so far. Good job. I remember being just incredibly overwhelmed when I first started with my blog. I'd see everyone else's so cute and supped up. But I figure simple is best for me...plus they don't offer cute templates for the format that goes all the way across the page like my blog does. So I keep it pretty plain cause I like having it spread out, even if I can't have cute wallpaper on it. But yours looks darling and I think your family will be way excited to see what you're up to on a more regular basis. Esp. with that little boy on his way.
By the way...does it make me the coolest that I'm the very first person to comment on your blog? :)
Post a Comment