Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The car seat is all ready to go.

The Diaper Bag is packed with all the essentials.
Ready to bring Hunter home.

This is the stroller that Grammy bought.


This is the Nursery set that Mimi bought.





This is the Space Saver High Chair that Kelly bought.
Look how easy it is to break down the stroller.

1 comment:

Krishele said...

Nice on the space saver high chair...I think you'll really like that. Why didn't they come up with a stroller that collapses like that before now??? Holy smokes...that was cool!

Isn't it surreal having the car seat in the car driving around with you. That's when it really hit me that I was actually going to be taking a baby home with me...weird. The sad thing is that you have all the cute nursery stuff and no nursery for it to go in. I'd cry. (Mostly because being 8 1/2 months pregnant makes you cry about just about anything.) But you seem to be taking it really well. I'm impressed. Any word on when you'll actually be able to move into your place? Let me know, I'm sure Jason would love to help if he can and I'd love to help you set up your nursery, if you'd let me. That's so exciting.