Thursday, September 25, 2008


We got the crib set up. Hunter could come
anyday now.

This is the mobile.

This is where my cute baby will sleep.
I just got the mattress on Monday it is
so nice.

This is my glider and ottoman.
Chris and Ray bought it for me.
I bought the little pillow to go with
the bedding.

2 comments:

Krishele said...

So cute crib set up! I must say the crib just makes the whole get-up. ;P I'm glad that you got a chance to put it up. I really hope that your future landlords can get those white trash bums out of there before that baby comes!

The Nicolaysens said...

Looks like you guys are ready, except you need a house, hope that comes soon for you guys, I know how you feel though, I mean we moved in our house 3 days before I had Eden, it was crazy! You will love your glider too, it's great for those late night feedings :) Hope you're feeling well, have you been having contractions? Talk to you later!