
When I was pregnant I didn't want to dye my hair because they say it can affect the baby. Who knows if that is really true or not but I didn't want to risk it. So before I got pregnant I dyed my hair to my natural color. Now that I am not pregnant I wanted to go back blonde so my aunt dyed my hair and cut like 2 or 3 inches off. It was ok being a brunette but I am so glad I can be a blonde again.

2 comments:
Love the new hair! And I totally believe that blondes have more fun :)
I always feel better when I'm a little blonder too! It was so great to see you at church, Hunter is so dang adorable, thanks for letting me hold him....I always have so much fun talking to you, you are so sweet!
Post a Comment