My wonderful Husband that treats me like a Queen.
My new baby boy that is healthy and the most precious thing I have ever seen.
My wonderful family on both sides. They do so much for us. We are truly grateful.
My Faith in Jesus Christ and the powerful change he has on our lives.
There are many many more things I could list.
We are so thankful for all our blessings.

This was Hunter's first Thanksgiving. We all went over to Philip's aunt Janie's house. It was so good!! I love Thanksgiving dinner!! Especially those yams! 

Thanksgiving really made Hunter tired. Isn't he so cute. He is such a good baby!

2 comments:
What a cutie, sometimes I wish I could just pass out and fall asleep without a care in the world. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
Hey I know that house :)
Post a Comment