Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BARGAIN BUYS

Here are some Bargain Buys that I found yesterday after my doctors appointment.
This is a Pack and Play that I found for $25!!

This is the pattern of the pack n' play.

This is a infant bath tub that I found for $3.50!!

3 comments:

Krishele said...

Hey, where'd you find all that stuff? That's really neat that you got such a good deal.

By the way, what's up with being in IF and not calling me? Does being an Aberdeenian mean you can't associate with us lowly Idaho Fallians?

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

Krishele,
I called you on Monday but you didn't answer. Tara said that you were probably at Preschool with Kate. How is that going?? Oh and I found all that bargain stuff at once upon a child. Hey I need the address to your blog too, so I can view it.

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

Hey Shantae,
I hope that I am ready for the baby to come. There are just a few more things that I need. I am nervous about labor just because Philip and I watched some of those labor and delivery shows. uuuuu... but I am so excited to see what he looks like. I am sure that I will need advice so I will give you a call. I will talk to you later.